Monday, September 15, 2008
This week in the news...
Gene was home by 6pm every day last week!!!!!!! Mason's surgery was a great success. When I talked to him he said, "I love you, Nani." Bryan, Lisa and Bryce will be here on Wednesday. Kora had to have blood drawn and she didn't even cry. Gene's best friend and my best friend's husband, Marc Lauper, was called to serve in the Bishopric. I'm the president of his fan club. Carter Woodward died of cancer. His memorial service Friday evening was quite a tribute to him, but especially to Sandi, his wife. Bill Bartak will begin his cancer treatment at the City of Hope within the next 2 weeks. I got to hold Blake Matthew Hope Forge (my good friend, Stephanie's grandson). It's time to start working on Primary music for 2009. That's it for the Gene Kerr family. Have a really great week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, what a busy week! Excited for the B Kerr fam to arrive and glad Mason's surgery went well.
Thanks for coming up here. And your blog looks good!!!!
Post a Comment