.jpg)
Our cruise to Tahiti was over so quickly. It look a year to get here, then in a flash, we're already home. We had a great time. What a beautiful place to visit. It was more than we expected. We spent hours in the ocean - clear turquiose water, white or black sand, and the prettiest fish I've ever seen through a snorkle. We always have a great time the Marc and Mimi and this time was no exception. Gene and Marc have a way of making everything perfect. We sat at a table for 4, in a corner, by a window so we could watch the ocean and the sun go down. Each island was an adventure. We either had our own private beach, or a car to drive so we could enjoy the entire island. If there is such a thing as a too much, we ate, laughed, swam, drank (diet Coke), laughed, slept too much, and spent too much time in the sun. I'm still peeling. And I have 6 months to lose too much weight before our next trip. Do they wear moo-moos in Europe? Marc speaks French which was great for our trip. We were able to find the Temple in Papeete and meet a brother, sister, and missionary companion of a sister in our home ward. (On the cruise was a group of 30 BYU Entrepreneurs - can you say 'pompous?' But I won't go into that. What I will say is that if you're LDS, don't try to impress people by who you want to be. Just be who you are. If you're pompous, get over it!!)
We're anxious to have 5 of 8 children and 9 of 10 grandchildren here for Easter. We've been looking for a swingset that will fit in our backyard. Too much pressure. I think I'll stick to sewing and grocery shopping and let Gene take care of the entertainment.
As always, our prayers are with our family. Expecially the Hendricks family as they prepare for Steve to leave for Iraq. Can you say "Who? What? Why? When? YIKES!?" This isn't a farewell we're looking forward to. Even though it means we get to have Jodie and their children here for a few months, I can honestly tell you that I would much rather Steve be home. He'll be missed too much. I alone have cried too many tears and they just keep coming. I guess the well never dries up.
1 comment:
I am excited to see all the pictures. You didn't tell me about the entertaining LDS group!! You must tell all! love ya
Post a Comment