Monday, May 5, 2008

The Honeymoon is Over

I love being unemployed. I enjoy working. I enjoyed most of the people I've worked with. I've gained great experience and learned a lot. There isn't much in Excel that I can't do - which I attribute to employment because I knew next to nothing 15 years ago.

Against my own desires, it's time to seek employment again. I won't tell you where I'm looking, but consider this - the next time you eat a strawberry, I may be monkey that may have had a part in it's packaging! So enjoy your fruit - and know that you're keeping me busy.

6 comments:

Gus said...

I love your posts! They make me smile.

You're the exception to the mother-in-law cliche... I love when you come to visit-and reading your posts seems like you're here at our house with Bec and the kids...

B Kerr Fam said...

WTH? Monkey and strawbery picking...I am confused and trying to decipher your post is not fun. Good luck with whatever you are going to do

Gene and Susie said...

One day when Becky, her kids and I went to Carolyn's, we passed a strawberry field. The workers were bent over picking and Kailee thought they were monkey's.

Nunazuna said...

Auntie Susie! It's been so long since I've seen you guys. I saw your blog through Bryan and Lisa's and I added you to my blog buddie list. It's been so much fun to see your children's families and what's going on in there lives. Everything is really great with us! I hope to go visit Callie more often and hopefully I can see you there sometime. BTW, That monkey comment made me crack up! That was hilarious! Good luck job hunting!

Jodie said...

you are scaring me! Strawberries? What happened to a temp job?

B Kerr Fam said...

Thank you for the mother's day gift:>. Good luck w/the job hunt.

Lisa