Thursday, May 1, 2008

Small but mighty




Have you ever wondered how something so small can have such a huge impact or significance to life? A diamond ring given to a girl by her sweetheart means he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. The word 'yes' means she feels the same way about him. I have 10 small but very significant things. My grandies!! Every time I see them, talk to them, or see a picture of them, my heart beats faster. They are so small. They each have their own little personalities that make them unique. Each of them tickles me in a different way. When one of them calls, Gene and I put them on the speaker phone so we can both enjoy them. And we giggle with each other as they talk. Dallin can talk for hours. Becky has instructed us to just hang up when we're done. If you ask Bryson how his trains are, he'll go get one and bring it to the phone. Kora loves her dollies and likes to cuddle. Taylor creates - I have many of her little creations in my memory box. Tylie looks like her Mommy and holding her is like De ja vue. Preston loves horses and gets to spend the summer in Nebraska. Hunter loves baseball, and golf, and tennis, and computers, and WII. Kailee is a girly girl and fixes her little sisters hair (I hope she doesn't cut it like her Auntie Jo Jo did her Mommy's). Mason loves to eat (he's grocery shopping from the fridge in the picture), and is a little lover. Mylie has red hair and is so smiley and tiny - she looks much like her Daddy - another Kerr clone. They fill our lives with love, joy, laughter and peace. Our children have made great choices and brought forth "good fruit!"

4 comments:

The ZamFam said...

About time that you post!!!! Does this mean I can check more often???

Gene and Susie said...

Yes!!! Finally.

Jodie said...

cute post!

The Horvath Crew said...

your page is so cute. We are doing great, just waiting the arrival of our up coming addition in a few weeks. I wiss you guys so much! I hope your doing great. Love to all! Liz