Sunday, May 18, 2008

Alone - but I need a job!!!

Ever spend time with yourself? I do. A lot. And I like it. I'm alone but not lonely. I entertain myself often and I trip, slip, stumble, and fall - which happens more often than not. My daughters have 3-story homes. I haven't been to either place without a fall down a few stairs. One of my sons is in a 2-story and I've slipped down a few of their stairs. My other son is in a 1-story but somehow I managed to slip off of the curb. Last week I fell out of my house, off the curb into a storm drain, off of the running boards on my Yukon, and over an extension cord. I'm currently looking for a job - but I'm afraid to leave the house. It means I have to wear shoes (which are a great cause of falling) AND I have to be a lady. I don't fall like a lady - I just go down like someone shot me with one of Bryan's guns. At my last job, I constantly stumbled. I even managed to trip a few times in my bosses office, once pulling his phone and a few other things off of his desk. So if any of you know of a job that I can do safely in the protection of my home, please let me know.

6 comments:

Jodie said...

How come the apple didn't fall far from the tree when it comes to being clumsy? STAY ON OUR FEET!

Gene and Susie said...

With 3 flights of stairs you do quite well - but maybe you better start slowing down on descending! I better because I just about crippled myself with the last fall. I blame my shoes.

The ZamFam said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL you are a clutz!!!! I still remember the day you told me you fell out of your house. Who falls out of their freaking house???? LOL!!!! I haven't checked your blog in awhile, so reading about the strawberry's...what happened to the late night Kohl's job? Oh wait, that's for the winter after you finish your season being a monkey.

B Kerr Fam said...

Are you working yet? Or still working on finding some place to work?

Gus said...

You know, it's been a while since the "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!" commercials have been updated... maybe you can apply for that position! And just think, they'll come to you with the cameras! So you don't have to leave your house. All they have to do is wait for you to trip-it'll seen a bit more realistic than the old gal who used to pretend she had fallen! You might make some good money!

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/syarat-dan-cara-daftar-blt-untuk-bayi-dan-ibu-hamil